If you are interested in becoming a member of the Junior Woman's Club or learning more about what we do, we encourage you to come to any of our general meetings or attend one of our social events. Our meetings run from September through May and we welcome new members at any point during the year. Visit our calendar to see upcoming meetings and events. You can also e-mail us for more information.
By becoming a member of JWC you can...
- Make a difference in the State College community
- See the impact of your efforts and meeting those who benefits from your work
- Network with women who have similar interests
- Have fun
- Create lasting friendships
- Gain leadership experience
- Put your skills to work for a good cause
- Learn about local service organizations and causes, and community events
- Learn about locally owned businesses
Where your membership dues go...
Members are asked to pay yearly dues, which help pay for club activities. By paying dues, members help cover the club's operating expenses so we are able to donate all of the funds raised during events to our club recipients. Some of the expenses your dues help cover are:
- Membership in the Pennsylvania General Federation of Women's Clubs
- Membership in the International General Federation of Women's Clubs
- Insurance policy
- Storage unit rental
- Website domain registration
- PO Box rental
- Room rental for general meetings
- Social events
To pay your dues via PayPal click here.